One of my 2016’s bests was attending the first Hillsong London Service of the year. It was awesome; I confess I was not at all excited to go, but I wanted to experience the high level of organization they have, to pass it on my service at Church in Mexico. God was preparing a surprise for us (my husband, cousins and me), the founder of the entire Hillsong Church was preaching as a guest that day. His sermon was really encouraging, He gave us this seven-point-list for our 2016 Resolution:
- Dreams will come true (Psalms 21:1-2)
- A year of miraculous answered prayer (James 5:16)
- Blessings will come by His goodness (Deuteronomy 29:1)
- Dominion and authority – head not tail (Psalms 21:3)
- Psalms 21:4 blessings should last longer than a season. May it be a LONG SEASON
- An overflow of His presence (Psalms 21:6)
- SUPER PROTECTION Of His Love (Psalms 21:11)
I can’t explain the blessing this resolution was for this year. I think I just missed two of this points though. I kept it in my phone’s notes so I could read it periodically thought the year, and refocus on my goals . God is awesome, He is powerful, He forgives my stubborn heart, He has NO LIMITS, He is in control, “He knows the depths of my heart and still loves me the same.”
The entire service was stunning, the worship team couldn’t be more powerful, the welcome team was so very professional my life was blessed since the first moment, the speakers spoke gracefully, and the message warmed my heart for the entire year.
Hope you can use it for your life and be as blessed as I was, I will again use it this year.